[Chrysler300] 1957 Chrysler 300C Seat Covers

[Chrysler300] 1957 Chrysler 300C Seat Covers

Hey Everyone -

I'm selling a complete set of 1957 Chrysler 300C Hardtop seat covers. These are in excellent used condition, exhibiting some wear on the driver's seat and a little on passenger seat. Rear seat looks new.

I've had these for at least ten years. They are a Gary Goers reproduction from the early 2000s. Leather and vinyl as original. This set includes all the foam, burlap, cardboard and wire needed to assemble your seats, in very good condition.

If you were to purchase the above from Legendary, currently the only supplier of these kits, the price would be around 3500. I'm asking 2200, a significant savings. Shipping is extra, but you may pick them up at my house in CT after purchase.

Here is a link to the photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/WHmyLw8AZsxmg2i19

Thanks,

Ron

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>