RE: [Chrysler300] Age of owner

Well, now that you ask!!......

Labor day weekend (long) 1964 5 of us GI’s came home on a 3 day pass (don’t ask!!) from Ft Story VA via Galesburg, IL to Earlville (1222 miles one way) driving my ’56 Dodge D-500.

3 of us got tickets along the way!!

That was the first car I ever drove 100+ MPH.

The next one was my 59 Plymouth Sport Fury…. (ex Highway Patrol car and replacement for wrecked 56 dodge)

Then my ’64 Sport Fury….( Replacement for wrecked 59 Ply)

Bought our 1st 300, a K, in 1977 and It hit 100+ on the test track ( I had to catch up after, ahem, after lagging behind to retrieve someone’s hub cap I had seen fly off an F, Galen Wolbrink if IIRC) at Chelsea that fall (1st 300 meet I attended) Been a member ever since

Then again at Chelsea at the ’79 meet IIRC driving our white 300 K convert that Anne Fitch now owns.

When are we gonna get to see that car again Anne???

Dave Schwandt

Posted by: <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>