Re: [Chrysler300] Tom Turners Terra Cotta F coupe for sale

Re: [Chrysler300] Tom Turners Terra Cotta F coupe for sale

I agree with everything that was said here, particularly about the thought that BaT was probably not the best venue for a letter car. It’s great for some things, even including some six-figure plus type cars, and some very exotic cars, but I don’t think it’s the best choice for letter cars. At some point I’m going to be selling our 300 F, and I had already decided not to use BaT for that sale. This most recent auction convinces me that is the correct decision. I have a 1963 Riviera, however, which I think might do well, and I’m going to try listing it on there.

Shannon
300F convertible

"Kindness to animals may be the best measure of a person's character."