Re: [Chrysler300] Tom Turners Terra Cotta F coupe for sale

Re: [Chrysler300] Tom Turners Terra Cotta F coupe for sale

All, I’ve been on the site for a few years.  Have bought, sold and made a post closing deal when the car didn’t make reserve.  They used to have 150 or so live auctions at a time.  Now they’re up over 250.  And now you’ll see Hemmings and ACC and others getting into the act as well.  I’ve found them to be rather particular about the info you send.  They check you out, always want current pics,  VINS, plates and supporting docs. They do the write up and won’t let you throw in any ’slippery jargon’ that might mislead the reader.  I have the same Terra Cotta ’60 that’s being auctioned today.  Selfishly, I hope it sells big, $50k and up if you please!  Just wish my eyes were a bit smaller and my wallet a bit bigger.  But I’ll be watching and if there’s a window, who knows.  One with 14” originals and one 15” nicely modified to take the original wheel cover.  Stereo 300F’s!  Best wishes to the member who gets to look after this fine automobile ’till the next enthusiast comes along.  M