[Chrysler300] F, G ram inner fender cutouts

[Chrysler300] F, G ram inner fender cutouts

Good Morning,

If you’re interested, there’s currently a set of molds on eBay - molds for reproducing the F and G ram inner fender cutout shields out of fiberglass. Here’s the link -

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1960-Chrysler-F-1961-Chrysler-G-Ram-300-Inner-Fender-Molds-/133192688072

The seller, though not a 300 Club member, is a friend of mine. One of my local buddies purchased a restored F coupe a few years ago from this seller that has a set of these repro shields, and they fit perfectly. Recalling from memory when I saw them yesterday off his F a couple years ago, they’re about 1/8” - 3/16” in thickness.

 I understand that Gary Goers had stocked and sold some of these shields a number of years ago, supplying some Club members.

FYI - Quirey is not interested in acquiring these, and they have none of these shields in stock.

Noel Hastalis

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>