[Chrysler300] 1957 Chrysler 300C Convertible for sale

[Chrysler300] 1957 Chrysler 300C Convertible for sale

http://mccandlesscollection.com/2019/05/1957-chrysler-300c-convertible/

Vin 3N572586

For sale 1957 Chrysler 300 C Convertible. Hasn't been driven much since coming into the Museum. It's why I'm selling it. I can display 28-30 cars on average, but have over 40. I have to consolidate. The direction of the museum is changing as more significant cars come in. Get in and drive, car is excellent cosmetically. Was restored prior to my ownership. My guess is a restoration was done between 95-99, car hasn't seen much road time prior to my ownership. Please look at the pictures and if you have any questions, happy to answer. Will consider trades. Needs to be forward look era (55-61 mopar) restored condition, no projects. No muscle car interest. I do have a weird thing for big boats, anyone with a restored 69-73 imperial or NY wagon, will consider. $115,000.

Any questions, let me know.

Mike McCandless

Posted by: my65cuda <my65cuda@xxxxxxx>