[Chrysler300] 300B story

Hey everyone out there in 300 land, Happy Friday!

Your next Chrysler 300 Club News is on the way. The printer was having some medical issues again so we are still running late. So, we could really use your help on some 300B content. We have three really good stories in, but need to fill a 40-page issue as usual. If a few of you 300B owners could take a few minutes to write one paragraph and send one photo to fill one page it would be a big help. Longer stories appreciated- deadline extended!

300ly,
Andy
editor

<*> Your email settings: