RE: [Chrysler300] 300 Emblem

I'm actually curious as to who is restoring the 300D FI car. Says he has the FI unit ? Any more info ? Would make a good 'work in progress' story for the newsletter or, preferrably, the e-News.

Ron

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 9:39 PM
To: Chrysler 300 Club Int. Server
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 Emblem

I have fielded a question on a large Chrysler 300 medallion.  The writer is curious as to its application.  He sent a picture which I will send you if you want to take a look.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA

It’s a full 5 inches, 5.5 with the chrome surround so really cannot be an interior emblem, much too large I would think.

Same as all quarter emblems 57-61 with actual chrome numbers but no letter.  I believe in 62 they went to the numbers being part of the plastic not actual chrome numbers.  In addition the chrome surround

has no ears which attach to the chrome side trim same as in the upper right photo on the site cover.  Its NOS never installed and I had it for years now just finally checking it out. I have many NOS 300 medallions/emblems

but this one is unusual. I just sold a rare 300D Fuel Injection quarter medallion to a person restoring one, hard to give up but he really needed it so I bend (he even has the Bendix unit for the car).

Attaching some pics my friend and appreciate any assistance you may provide.  Like I said, I have a show level 58 along with a small collection of Mopars.

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>