[Chrysler300] 392 Exhaust Manifold

After chasing down an exhaust leak on my C, turns out the left  (drivers side) manifold is cracked.  This

after plaining it down to correct a slight warpage.  Anyone have one they could part with? Contact me off

list.  I'm thinking welding might be a last resort.

              Dave Geise 57C in NJ

              daverg1@xxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by: "Dave Geise" <daverg1@xxxxxxxxxxx>