From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of doug warrener 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 9:44 PM
To: Jerry Lindsay <jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Jerry Lindsay' jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Brake replairs

Hi Jerry,
I have rebuilt the brakes on my H and 62 Sport.
My suggestions are;
1. Turn the drums
2. If you can't find correct shoes, have your old ones re-lined.
3. Get the new shoes "arched" to match the individual drum I.D.'s.
4. Try NAPA, Auto Zone, or?? for new or re-built wheel cylinders and master cylinder.
5. Recommend new return springs if you can find them.
6. "Booster Dewey" can re-build your power brake booster.
7. Purge existing fluid from the system and replace with DOT 5.
Hope this helps,
Doug