Re: [Chrysler300] How Do You Find Things?

Re: [Chrysler300] How Do You Find Things?

Maybe organize exactly same way as mopar service manual of the era , engine , brakes electrical etc etc . Also lends itself to casual reading of a section one is dealing with ? Brake problem , go to brakes . Shares all we know on brakes . Gets rid of the now common problem “ how big is an 8” pizza” too .

Sent from my iPhone not by choice