Re: [Chrysler300] Thank you!

KUDOS Randy & Sally(AND Brent and your hard-working Daughters for a spectacular Meet and Concours!) as Carl, Ron and others already said, this was a very memorable meet!

Your 'Holy Grail' C unrestored Convertible was incredible and your collection is what dreams are truly made of! Thank you so much for your and your "Crews" phenomenal hospitality. And generosity!

Keep those wheels rolling, you're an amazing 'MOPAR Ambassador!'

John & Jupei H.

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 'Ron Waters' ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Props to you, Randy ! Had a great time.
>
> Enjoyed seeing your collection, especially that 'building find' 300C convertible. The weekend was non-stop for me, between the car collections, French Lake, hanging out in the parking lot chit-chatting and finally the Concours, I was exhausted, but in a good way.
>
> Ron

Posted by: John Hannon <jfh4800@xxxxxxxxx>