Re: [Chrysler300] 2 ram cars in the NW for sale

Re: [Chrysler300] 2 ram cars in the NW for sale

One thing is for certain.  One car is not a ram car.  The manual choke is clearly not on the control panel, and there is no mounting hole for it.  Plus there is a firewall-mounted brake booster.  I would find it unlikely that someone would go through the trouble of making it a non-ram car and including those features.

John Spiers
Rainy Central Florida

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 7:02 AM, 'David Schwandt' finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]