Fwd: [Chrysler300] 1964 K Remote Booster

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

Begin forwarded message:

From: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 June 2019 at 10:01:27 pm GMT-4
To: "Steve ." <saforwardlook@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mike <mwl1967@xxxxxxx>, toy72456@xxxxxxxxx, "toy72456@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chrysler 300 List <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 1964 K Remote Booster

Remote booster on J a whole totally different deal than a vacuum booster . After much suffering found out that medium size straight body trucks routinely use this , a larger version, called Bendix hydrovac unit . A regular booster guy screws it up . Take it to truck place , ask around . Not easy to do correctly . Despite troublesome reputation , with 300 J , - I had all that , —as someone had “ rebuilt it” who could not fix a toilet valve . ( unknown to me , parts in all wrong)   . Truck guy fixed it . Very reliable in thousands of trucks. Those who claim to rebuild for 300J as car guys often in fact never saw one before . Daily thing for a straight truck shop . They know how .
Rebuilt incorrectly it occasionally locks brakes 100% . Nice

Sent from my iPhone not by choice