Re: [Chrysler300] Fall meet in Minnesota

Re: [Chrysler300] Fall meet in Minnesota

Hello Group!

Following up on Gloria's recent email -

Delivery by the Post Office of our latest newsletter containing our MN Meet Registration Form has apparently been delayed. You can easily print the Registration Form form our www.chrysler300club.com website, under 'Events.'

We look forward to you joining us and we really encourage you to bring your Letter Car! Please plan on staying an extra day and display your Letter Car at the July 28,Sunday, '10,000 Lakes Concours' as we've published in our Meet information!

NOTE: To display your Letter Car (regardless of condition) at the 10,000 Lakes Concours, you must additionally fill out and submit a separate Registration Form for this Concours.

Noel