[Chrysler300] 1965 Chrysler 300 L convt.

[Chrysler300] 1965 Chrysler 300 L convt.

 I am looking for some opinions on what a 1965 Chrysler 300 L convt.

is worth. I looked at the car and it is all there, right down to the hubcaps.

The body is in good shape except for a couple very small dings on the trunk

lid and fairly big dent in the rear bumper. What concerns me the most is that

it hasn’t been on the road or started for 12 years. It’s gold with a black interior

and the paint would need buffed out, it doesn’t appear to have been covered in

storage . I’ve looked in Old Cars Price Guide but I would like to get some expert

opinions. A friend saw my 300 C and gave this gentleman my phone number.

Any thoughts would be helpful, a price hasn’t been decided on yet.

   Thanks in advance,

                                  Joe

Posted by: "Joe McCormick" <ejmc300c@xxxxxxxxxxx>