[Chrysler300] '59 E Grille Paint

Hello, everyone:

Some time ago (1992), a club member recommended Martin Senour no. 7956 Buick Red Engine Enamel as a close match to the factory red painted on the grille. Another member around that said to store these rattle cans on their side. As I am ready to paint the grilles, I shook the can and it still rattles and the paint sloshes around.

Before I begin, I am wondering if their is another paint since then that is an exact match to the original. Any thoughts?

Best,
Ron Kurtz
E #292

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx