[Chrysler300] 1957 Chrysler New Yorker Convertible in Turquoise & Engine

[Chrysler300] 1957 Chrysler New Yorker Convertible in Turquoise & Engine Sound on My Car Story with Lou Costabile

Good Morning,

Here for your viewing is the newest 'MyCarStorywithLou' video - our Club member Frank Troost's '57 NYer convertible.

Noel

1957 Chrysler New Yorker Convertible in Turquoise & Engine Sound on My Car Story with Lou Costabile

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>