Re: [Chrysler300] 60-61 ram manifold.

+ or - $500 depending on condition. My opinion.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2019, at 6:16 PM, Jean-Yves Chouinard jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi group.
I would like some feedback  regarding the current going rate(value) for a set of long ram intake manifolds, 60-61 long rams.
A friend has a set he wants to sell. He bought them many years ago for a 60 Dodge Phoenix project that he is not interested in doing anymore.
 Manifolds and balance tube with rubber connectors only. No carbs. One complete air cleaner and one air cleaner top (missing one base).
 I understand the value will vary some, whether you are a seller or a buyer, I just want a ball park figure as I told my friend I would help him sell his ram manifolds by mentioning them on the list server.
I have no interest in those manifolds and can put you in contact with the seller, he's in Montreal.
Thank you!
Jean-Yves Chouinard in New Brunswick Canada.

Posted by: mark love <marklove@xxxxxx>