From: "'william ELDER' belder@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Plotkin Associates" <plotkin_associates@xxxxxxxxxxx>, chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2019 12:09:20 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Removal of Radio in 64 300 K convert

RADIO REMOVAL, from the service manual:

1.  disconnect the battery ground cable.

2.  remove the upper and lower instrument panel mouldings. Passenger side of the car.  These pieces extend from the grab handle to the heater controls...

3.  Remove the speaker grille.

4.  remove the speaker and mounting plate attaching screws

5.  disconnect the speaker leads and remover the speaker assembly

6.  disconnect the ‘A” lead, light lead, antenna lead and the foot selector switch lead if so equipped

7.  remove the radio control knobs and shaft mounting nuts.

8.  remove the radio to dash support bracket (under the radio) and remove the radio through the speaker opening

Hope this helps.

300ly

bill