Re: [Chrysler300] Request membership for friend

Re: [Chrysler300] Request membership for friend

Hi folks,
We do  like Imperials and they are very welcome in our club.  Many of us own them as well as other MoPars.  You don't have to own a Letter Car to be a member of our club, you only need to know and admire them.  Our club website www.chrysler300club.com is chock full of knowledge including a membership application form.  So here is all your friend needs:
http://www.chrysler300club.com/homepage/membercardnew.html
Fill it out, send the check and he will be a member.
Gloria Moon