Re: [Chrysler300] Vicki Wood

On 5/20/2019 10:34 AM, jackcboyle@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

> Unless I missed someone else putting it out there.....the May 20,
> 2019 issue of Autoweek has a nice 2 page article About Vicki Wood of
> early Chrysler 300 fame. There is also 2 nice photos of the C300 at
> Daytona. She just turned 100 in March.

> Guy Morice

Side 'Story'

back in the late 60's My mother decided to move several states away
(back home) and Needed a Station Wagon.
She settled for a used one.
She spent enough time in the regional office for one of the 'Big Three'
that allowed her get to know one of the Russo's (Speedway race
driver fame).
The reason for a used wagon, Mr Russo was willing to drop a big motor
into the used wagon, but not into a brand new one.

She was REALLY irked at my younger brother when he finally lunched
the motor street racing some years later. None of the places she tried
to get it repaired at could say she would get back that big motor at
a fair $$.

--
Paul Holmgren
I am outraged, at the perceived outrage,

---

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: