[Chrysler300] Carlisle Car Show

Hi Group:

   I have unfortunate news regarding Carlisle this year.  Due to a change in personnel at Wyndham Hotels, they
failed to make our annual reservations at the Days Inn South.  Apparently the woman handling this for the past
three years left without informing her replacement about the annual reservation.  Consequently, we have been
shut out of the hotel this year.

   I do have some rooms set aside at the Radisson in Camp Hill, and can probably get them to hold more, if anyone
lets me know within the next week or so.  Their phone number is (717) 763-7117.  If you call, tell them you are a member of the club.
The cut off date is June 11, 2019.  The room rate is $121.00 single or double.

   I apologize for this lapse but sometimes things like this do happen.  The good news is that we still have the club tent
on the show field, and it should be in the same location as last year.

Regards,

Pete Fitch

     .

Posted by: pffkllc@xxxxxxx