From: Swift Bullets <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: May 15, 2019 7:14 PM
To: 'Jean-Yves Chouinard'
Subject: RE: 1958 Chrysler 300D

Hello Yean-Yves,

Thanks so much for your quick reply. I am most grateful. I not only need the rubber inserts, but I am missing the entire metal housing. I’ll contact the two people you have referred me to. If they don’t have them do you know anywhere else I can find these? Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Bill