[Chrysler300] 2 new videos - My Car Story with Lou -

[Chrysler300] 2 new videos - My Car Story with Lou -

Hello Group,

Here are a couple fresh videos by Lou Costabile, shot this past Saturday -

My 300-F coupe -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKqcmW9hy3E

My friend and fellow 300 Club member Frank Troost's '61 Imperial convertible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH6WXNG9GG0

You'll see that both these videos were shot where Frank houses his collection. Lou also shot Frank's '60 Imperial coupe and '57 NYer convertible, which will be issued in a few weeks.

Noel

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>