From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Keith Langendorfer keith_A_Lang@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 4:57 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Pearl white paint code for 300K?

Hi Folks

I was looking through my emails and can’t find replies I got to this question I posed a quite a while ago.

Does anyone have the paint code for the pearl white paint used on the back “shells” of the bucket seats in the K?

As always, thanks in advance for any help!

Keith
Rosewood 4 speed K

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>