[Chrysler300] Selling my 62 Newport Convertible

[Chrysler300] Selling my 62 Newport Convertible

Hi Club,

I am trying to clear funds to buy the fake F convertible.  If successful, I plan on identifying what the car is and rebranding the title so that no one can ever be duped again with the car.  I also have need for some parts to go onto one of my legitimate F’s.

So that being said, I am going to push the boundary a bit and offer a non-letter car for sale here. I will give a very fair price if I can move it in the next ten days.  I have dozens of photos of the car.

It is a clean original car with one repaint.  The interior is correct and I suspect redone at some point.  There are a couple small areas of rust repair in the floors but they were well done.

The car is very lightly optioned with power top, power windows and tinted windshield.  The car runs and drives fantastic  It is very well sorted and has been well maintained also.  It is red with red interior and tan top.  Everything works on the car including radio, heat, blinker returns, all lights, wipers…everything. The brakes are perfect and the transmission doesn’t clunk in the least (one of the only ones I’ve ever owned that I can make that claim on).

It is a great driver quality car.  I can send pictures to anyone who is interested.

Thanks a ton.

John

Posted by: John Lyons <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>