Re: [Chrysler300] 300 D Fuel injection summary

This car was and is not owned by Jay Leno.  It belongs to his painter who has owned it for several years and did not belong to Kahlenger.  I can't speak if it was previously owned by John Fowlie.

John Lazenby

On Tuesday, April 16, 2019, 3:43:43 PM PDT, 'Ron Waters' ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Was Jay's car formerly owned by John Fowlie, Sherwood Kahlenberg, or ?

Ron

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Kern robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 5:25 PM
To: John Grady
Cc: mjraguse@xxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Jim Bartuska
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300 D Fuel injection summary

This conversation I find very interesting in that Jay Leno recently mentioned in his semi-annual update on restorations progress on “Jay Leno’s Garage You Tube” that they were trying to restore the white D coupe FI car back to original.  Has Jay reached out to any member of the Club regarding technical data, etc. on getting the system working?  Rob Kern

Sent from my iPad