Re: [Chrysler300] Letter car results Barrett Jackson.

Re: [Chrysler300] Letter car results Barrett Jackson.

I think taking these classic Letter Cars to a Premier event like Barrett-Jackson in their respective conditions shows a bad light on the 300 letter series.  Maybe should have taken them to a local neighborhood auction ? Just my 2 cents !

                                  Thanks,

                                  Val

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone