[Chrysler300] Question regarding 300F hood stamping and Bonhams update

[Chrysler300] Question regarding 300F hood stamping and Bonhams update

Hi Club,

I have a question:  I have two 300F coupes.  Both good cars.  I was going over some things to do on one of them yesterday and I ran across something that in all my years of playing with these, I never noticed.  On the driver’s side hood lip of each car it has the following stamping:

White car:  OD-37-2

Black car:  OD-10-2

Any ideas on what these mean?

Also, I met with a Bonham’s representative yesterday about the cut convertible they are selling.  They are adding an addendum to the on-line description and have a revised estimate (I’m not sure they are posting that) of $80,000 I think.

Seller (obviously) had no idea they owned a cut car and was very disappointed to find out.

Regards,

John

Posted by: John Lyons <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>