Re: [Chrysler300] 300F Special article

Club member Jerry Mickelson in Chicago is the long time owner of one of the H convertibles that Cone did.

On Mar 7, 2019, at 11:39 AM, Guy Morice guyztoys@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jim....what you say is correct. I believe that was his second 300H Restoration. When I met him in Summer 1981, he already had a beautiful restored red H convertible.

Guy

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 7, 2019, at 10:57 AM, Jim Pristelski

At the time that I met him, George was putting the final touches on restoring a red 300H convertible.  It was knock out gorgeous.  I have often wondered who now owns it.  He said that he had acquired it in Tucson, AZ.

Posted by: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>