[Chrysler300] C300 Power Antenna

Hey All -

I have a 1955 Desoto/Chrysler power antenna that has a bad armature, according to my friend who is doing the rebuild. Does anyone have a spare, or can offer advice on rebuilding this guy ? Note: This antenna is unique. Nothing like the later power antennas. So I need advice specifically about this one.

Thanks,

Ron

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>