[Chrysler300] Floor pan body plugs

What is a good source for the 64 C body body plugs?

During my cleaning and undercoating adventures, I observe several small plugs missing from floor pan.

Also, I have not removed the current undercoat in various areas, it appears thick, but stable.

I am trying to minimize the amount of debris that settles on me.

Is it acceptable to apply product over these areas?

I have used a couple of different Manufacturers stuff in aerosal cans, some areas are darker than others.

I wrapped the new brake and fuel lines with aluminum foil in order to keep them clean.

Body fasteners were removed for cleaning on separate times and taped off to keep them from overstay.

Always finding additional areas that need attention.

Hope to. complete this messy process soon.

The Super Bowl was boring.

Spring will come early according to Phil.

She says this is my Hobby, and I choose to do this work.

True enough, but it is calling me to finish this , as a Fish calls the Anglers.

Happy Motoring everyone.

Dave in VA.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Posted by: Dave Dumais <dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx>