[Chrysler300] Found long valve stems

The 3 inch actually 2.80" long stems that were used with the full wheel covers, many of us have been looking for... I found at our new tire shop. $2. each I purchased a dozen. He has 48 left, need some let me know. He won't order more until he sells all. 'No one needs them' he said,' We do' I said.

Posted by: RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM <rixpac@xxxxxxx>