Re: [Chrysler300] 1961 Chrysler 300G 300 G Convertible in Black & Engine

Re: [Chrysler300] 1961 Chrysler 300G 300 G Convertible in Black & Engine Sound on My Car Story with Lou Costabile

Another fabulous video!  Cruising to Shanghai now.  So neat to watch the G video before the Chinese New Year!  The canted headlights certainly make a happy face!  Thanks for sharing Noel and John!  300’ly, Rob Kern

Sent from my iPad