From: kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Jan 9, 2019 10:52 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] An unknown Ram K out there for sale

I followed up on an ad I just saw in Old Cars Weekly, and I discovered an apparently genuine '64 Ram K coupe that has not been previously registered with our Club. I called the seller and was given the serial number, and then I checked it with Gloria who confirmed this car was not previously known to us.

I don't have an interest in adding another car in my barn, but I would like to pass the info on to any of you who might entertain the idea. Here is a link to check out the info and photos:

The most interesting thing about this one is that it is said (and appears) to have no rust through at all, and it is claimed to have 64000 fairly believable miles on it. It needs a new upholstery job, perhaps a dash pad, and a ding repaired on top of the right quarter. Some detailing under the hood would help too, and I think a wax job would handle the paint.

The car is somewhere near Buffalo, NY. The seller says it really drives out great ("faster than his Hemi Charger"), and he is asking $20k for it. Not cheap, but it's all there and a particularly easy and inexpensive restoration compared to most others.

The seller's cell is 716 / 397.7102

Keith Boonstra

-

Posted by: <kmaniak@xxxxxxx>