Re: [Chrysler300] '60 - '62 Wagon Wanted

Re: [Chrysler300] '60 - '62 Wagon Wanted

Too hard to get behind to change bulb on a wagon ! Also wondered how they integrated essentially 60 fenders in back parts  to 61 doors and fenders. Lots going on with accent lines in sheet metal .  Just sayin ..

Sent from my iPhone not by choice