   Happy New year to you.
Thanks for passing along the info.
Joe

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019, 3:12:00 PM EST, Noel Hastalis cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Happy New Year -

I just ordered my new F seat foam from Todd at Quirey, and also passed along a few questions that you've been asking -

  • When will Quirey's online catalog be completed for us to order from? Todd responded that this is a low priority right now, as they are currently still working on determining all of what they received from Gary Goers, in terms of patterns and parts.
    • Todd mentioned a very tentative expected date of at least 6 months out, and probably longer. So we shouldn't expect to see it until July or probably later.
    • Quirey continues to run their primary business, in addition to taking on what formerly was Gary Goers' business, so we're very thankful they've taken on supporting us with all our Letter Car and related classic Mopar needs, but also need to be patient in our wait for their catalog. In the meantime, also check out their website for their new 300-related products.
  • Quirey's email address is www.quireyqualitydesignco@xxxxxxxxx
  • Quirey's phone # is 814.509.6410
  • Quirey's address - 3200 Graham Ave., Windber, PA 15963
  • Note that Quirey is closed on Friday, Saturdays, Sundays.
    • As John Lazenby emailed a few days ago, you can email http://garygoers.com/, and this will also take you to Quirey's site with their contact info. Gary's latest catalog, along with price list, is included when you click on this link. You can use this as a reference when you call Todd and place your order with Quirey.
  • Some of you have been waiting for sewn interiors. Todd  mentioned that he has been in touch with the lady who is sewing interiors for Quirey, and expects to hear back from her in about a week regarding timing of when these will be ready to start shipping.

It's great to hear that several of our Club members have all had very positive experiences with their orders from Quirey!

Noel

Posted by: Joe Williams <jfwilliams2007@xxxxxxxxx>