Re: [Chrysler300] parking brake cable clips

Re: [Chrysler300] parking brake cable clips

I have also found a few obsolete parts at the local dealer, and they were able to check for numbers at other dealers by looking online with their parts finder service. They also gave me a case of the new original turquoise engine paint cans that were marked as "do not inventory". All they wanted was to gain some shelf space. Never hurts to ask. John...