From: Gloria Moon <agmoon300@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 300-Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>; peter fitch <pffkllc@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Dec 29, 2018 7:35 am
Subject: Fwd: Jim Wine

Another bit of bad news.  Nice guy.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Lazenby <french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 3:04 PM
Subject: Jim Wine
To: Gloria Moon <agmoon300@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Gloria,

We just received a Christmas card from Dian Wine and she stated that Jim passed away on March 15, 2018.  I don't have my roster handy but suspect he might still be a club member.

They visited us a few years back and we had been to their home after attending the Myrtle Beach meet.  Really nice folks, very loving and giving.  Jim called occasionally with a question or problem and I always tried to help him out.  He was always so grateful that it became embarrassing for me.

Thought you might want to pass this on to Andy for the notification.

Happy New Year,

John

Posted by: <pffkllc@xxxxxxx>