Re: [Chrysler300] 300-F - seat foam - Follow-up

Re: [Chrysler300] 300-F - seat foam - Follow-up

Hello Dieter,

Yes, please place the order yourself, as we are not placing orders through our Club itself. Payment by credit card is accepted.

The source for the seat foam is -

Quirey Quality Design Co. - ask for Todd

Phone - 814.509,6410

Noel