[Chrysler300] Chasis undercoat areas

      Happy Holidays to ALL!

Still under the K, cleaning last sections for undercoat.

So, does the rear subframe or boxed members, get under coated, or painted black semi gloss?

The leaf springs are next in line for removal and flat silver coating.

I could say, I work best while on my back, LOL.

Bless the memories of Those who have passed.

Engage with the rest.

Dave in VA.

Posted by: Dave Dumais <dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx>