Re: [Chrysler300] L Trim Clips Needed

Which stainless trim, there is a lot on a '65.

Just in case you needed to know, this was sent from my iPhone.

On Nov 27, 2018, at 6:52 PM, John Holst jholst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm a member restoring an L and need trim clips for the stainless. I
think 65 and 66 are the same but different sizes for different trim. Can
you put it on the website or help me find some?
Thanks
MK

MiltonKarahadian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

---