[Chrysler300] 12 letter cars for sale - rough shape

[Chrysler300] 12 letter cars for sale - rough shape

Another FB post I came across.  Guy’s name is Colin Crowel -  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=666996090

He writes:

I was told you guys would enjoy (or not enjoy) these photos.

My father in law has a small collection of 12 or so 300 letter cars, and pictures are 2 of my favorites. They up until this last year had a barn sitting on top of them that had collapsed. They were in far better condition before the barn fell. He’s currently working on a new barn for them but the last 8 years have taken their toll.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ForwardLook/permalink/10156128895039482/

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Posted by: Mister Michael <milwaukee241@xxxxxxxxx>