[Chrysler300] Gary Goers Update

Gary called today for a chat and authorized me to share this news.

First the good news:  Gary confirmed the previously-communicated news that he had sold his business and stock.  I specifically asked about the interiors business and he confirmed he had sold a large quantity of proper-colored leather as well as the patterns for cutting out the various pieces.  When the dust settles, I assume the new owners will be accepting and filling orders.  I see no problem with contacting them now, with your realization that it will take some time for Quirey folks to get the stuff organized so they can find it.

Quirey Quality Design Co.

3200 Graham Ave

Windber, PA 15963

David & Cheryl Mihalko

814-509-6410

814-509-6426 fax

QuireyQualityDesignCo@xxxxxxxxx Apparently, they don’t have a website yet.

Gary’s Catalog remains visible online, but prices and S&H details will certainly be new with the new outfit. http://www.garygoers.com/    As expected, Gary has agreed to help the new guys with the inevitable questions.  He expects to stay on his property in Kalispell.

Best wishes to the new owners.  They have big shoes to fill.

Now, the Not-so-good-news:  Gary continues to be treated for a stubborn infection in his stump and circulatory problems remain.  Continued prayers for our friend are in order.  Cards with personal notes would also be in order as the years-long communications overload evaporates.  If he can get his computer from the shop to his house, he might even start receiving and responding to e-mails.

Gary & Alana Goers

37 Amdahl Lane

Kalispell, MT 59901-7768

Rich Barber