[Chrysler300] Wire diagram?

I am finally getting the wiring harness (dashboard and engine) connected on my 57 300C. I bought it from Greg Leggatt a number of years ago and some of the tags on the wire ends have come off and now I am screwed up!

Does anyone have color wire diagram the could email me fairly quickly??

Thanks much in advance.

George in Idaho

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx