I’m seeking recommendations for the following items / services for my 300F coupe. I’ve searched out archives yet some of the info dates back years ago and I’m uncertain if the info is still valid. For instances, Gary Goers wrote me to inform he’s no longer in business, yet he expects new owners to take over (no timeline given).
Here we go:
1. Pre bent Correct Brake Lines
2. Pre bent Correct Fuel Lines
3. Steering Wheel Restoration
4. One “0” for the 300 in the door panel
5. Bright work anodized restoration for the center console brightwork.
6. Wiring Harnesses. (Engine, power windows, starter, etc)..