[Chrysler300] 300C Licence Plate Frame

Hi

My 300C came with option 316 Licence Plate Frame – Rear.  I haven’t see much chat about these.

I can’t use it for my Australian standard sized plate.  However, I was wondering whether this was a common item for 57 or other year Chryslers because I haven’t seen many on ebay etc.

Did similar frames come on other cars?  We have another brand car which I have fitted special US sized plates to give it the 60’s California look.  However, that plate has a coloured border which looks better without the frame.

So, it’s not much use to me.

Thanks for any comments.

Regards

Henry