Re: [Chrysler300] Push Button-to-Tranny Cable

Re: [Chrysler300] Push Button-to-Tranny Cable

Hello Terry -

I got a nicely rebuilt one for my 1957 300C from Jeff Carter at JC Auto Restoration (425)672-8324.   I can't immediately find my invoice, but as I recall, it was about $160, with a core charge of $140 to be refunded upon return of the old cable.  Fixed my erratic shifting and leakage problems.  They're quick, cooperative and competent = good people to work with.

Although I haven't tried them, I see that Imperial Services also offers them (new) for $249.  Their phone is  989-843-7000   and website is      http://www.imperialservices.net/Cparts.html

Ray Melton