Re: [Chrysler300] Resale red F on E-bay

We don't know who is selling the car.  8403113575 has been listed with us since 1998.
G Moon

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 1:54 PM pffkllc@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do we know who the seller is?  Is this one of our registered cars?
By the way, there is a black F coupe for sale in Walla Walla Washington
and the price has recently been dropped to $59,500.  It looks like a very
nice car. I will try to find the link, if anyone is interested.

Pete Fitch.

Posted by: Gloria Moon <agmoon300@xxxxxxxxx>